Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Wednesday, May 15, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
On Wednesday, May 15, 2013 the Rotary Club of Wall Street New York, will be hosting a special screening of the film feature “16 Acres” at Silverstein Properties, 7 World Trade Center.
16 Acres tells the story of how and why the World Trade Center was rebuilt following the tragic events of September 11, 2001. The rebuilding of ground zero is one of the most architecturally, politically, and emotionally complex urban renewal projects in American history. Three thousand workers are building four of the tallest skyscrapers in America, an iconic train station, a performing arts center, a sacred memorial and museum. What will emerge in downtown Manhattan over the next few years will redefine the New York City and our nation for generations.
The Rotary Club of Wall Street is proud to support the artistic and historical endeavor that is 16 Acres, and showcase it in a spectacular venue in the World Trade Center, overlooking the 9/11 Memorial. Together with our venue sponsor, Silverstein Properties, and other generous supporters like you, we can be a part of the monumental undertaking to preserve the legacy of 9/11 and the rebuilding efforts.
Film Screening Program
- Formal welcome and introduction of Sponsors;
- Screening of documentary feature 16 Acres;
- High Profile Panel Discussion and Q&A with the audience;
- Reception with cocktails, hors d'oeuvres and music;
- High-End Auction, including World Trade Center Tour, New York Stock Exchange Tour, Art Works, Signed Photographs, WTC Construction Helmet & Vest signed by Larry Silverstein, etc. Bid at wallstreetrotary.org/auction
Thank you to our 2013 Film Event Sponsors!